Written by Dominik Sobolewski
Buildings4london company has over 15 years ( eastern Europe) and 6 years in UK of experience. Our purpose is to improve the ecological, technical and aesthetic aspects of all of our clients' buildings. We are committed to providing the best products and to deliver our services to the highest standards, ensuring that all requirements have been fully satisfied.
What is external wall insulation?
It involves the mechanical and/or adhesive fixing of insulation boards to the outside of a building, which is then covered with a mesh reinforcement, a base coat and a final decorative finish, which can be textured or smooth render in various over 500 colours . This layered method encases the property and helps prevents heat from escaping unnecessarily from the property.
External wall insulation offers:
· A cost effective alternative to demolition & rebuild
· Reduces unnecessary heat loss & CO2 emissions
· Reduces condensation
· Protects and prolongs the external fabric of a building
· Offers superb weather resistance
· Is low maintenance
· Does not reduce internal dimensions of a property
· Has a positive effect on the environment
Please feel free to contact us for more details.